Photo by Miguel Rivera

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome!

So here's the deal: I really like drinking wine. I'm far from any sort of expert, but I know what I like. The problem is, I'm also really forgetful, and a few bottles of wine doesn't help that any. After the name and label of one too many delicious bottles was reduced to nothing but a vague memory ("I'm almost certain it starts with an S, and the label is definitely blue"), I decided I'd better start writing things down. If I'm the only person in the world who ever looks at this blog, it'll still serve its purpose of saving me another desperate wander through the wine store, hopelessly staring at labels and hoping for a spark of recognition. If my musings help other people find wines they want to try, all the better. Enjoy, and happy drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment